Top 10 reasons to choose Naturally Clean…
1. Deep thorough cleaning every time- the owner is on every job
2. Carpet, Upholstery & Rugs stay cleaner longer – No soaps or soil attracting residue
3. Most convenient process- 1-2 hour dry times- your carpets can be used quickly
4. Safer Products- Non-toxic, hypo-allergenic, readily bio-degradable, safer for babies & pets, earth-friendly
5. Greenest System– Less water, green cleaners, electricity used instead of fossil fuels = less carbon footprint
6. We have taken classes from and trained with the best teachers this industry has to offer- we can do the job
7. We are internationally certified as “Journeymen Cleaners” by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification) for:
- Carpet Cleaning
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Oriental & Area Rug Cleaning
- Odor Control (pet odor & urine removal)
8. Clean and seal grout and natural stone
9. We are licensed and fully insured
10. Best Guarantee – Your delight is guaranteed or the cleaning is free!
Why should I have my carpets cleaned?
There are many reasons to have your carpet cleaned:
- Health – Carpeting not cleaned and properly maintained has the potential to cause a variety of health problems inside the home or work place.
- Life of your carpet – can be greatly extended by simple routine professional cleaning.
- Appearance – maintain the original look and luster of your carpet with regularly scheduled cleanings.
How often should I clean my carpets?
Check out what EPA says.
Should I vacuum before Naturally Clean arrives?
Yes, Vacuuming is essential to the longevity of your carpet. You should vacuum you carpet as often as possible.
Do you move furniture?
Yes. We will move some furniture depending on the package you choose (sofas, chairs, tables, etc.). *We will not move musical instruments, grandfather clocks, most beds, full china hutches, full bookshelves, entertainment centers, computer desks, pool tables, pianos…we reserve the right not to move any piece of furniture or household object that we do not feel comfortable with.
Should I move anything?
Yes, you should remove from the areas being cleaned, all nick knack and breakables. If you want bookshelves, etc. moved you must remove all contents first.
How long will it take for my carpet to dry?
Our dry times typically range from 1-2 hours. Dry times can be affected by many factors including weather, humidity, and airflow.
How long before I can walk on my carpet?
You can walk on your carpet immediately but it is recommended that you limit traffic until completely dry.
Are the products you use safe?
Yes, we offer plant-based products that are nontoxic, safe for children and pets, and biodegradable.
Are your technicians experienced?
Yes, we attend courses, seminars, and schools across the country to keep current on the latest in cleaning technologies. We are certified by the IICRC (Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification).
Will your services help my allergies?
Yes, having your carpet cleaned removes pollutants and makes for a friendlier breathing environment.
Will you remove all my stains?
Let me start by defining the difference between a spot and a stain: a spot- is any foreign material (soil, liquid, etc.) that is removable by standard cleaning methods. (The foreign material is on or around the carpet fiber) A stain- is foreign material (soil, liquid, etc.) on carpet that is not usually removable by standard cleaning methods. (The foreign material has penetrated ‘soaked into’ fiber and has changed or damaged the fiber itself) Some stains may be very difficult or impossible to remove.
Does cleaning your carpet make it wear out faster?
No, actually dirt acts as an abrasive when trapped in your carpet or fabrics and should be removed to reduce wear.
Does your process restore the original feel of my carpet?
Yes, our process leaves your carpet fresh, clean, fluffy, residue free, and soft to the touch.
Should I have a fabric protector applied after cleaning?
Yes, most carpet manufacturers recommend that you reapply protector after professional cleaning to restore the original stain resistance. Some manufacturers even require it as part of the warranty on the carpet.
My carpet is really old, should I replace it?
With the cost of replacing carpet being as expensive as it is today, it is always best to try having the carpet professionally cleaned first. It is far less costly and may make a world of difference.
Which provides better indoor air quality: hardwood, or carpet?
Carpet actually acts like a ‘filter’ trapping pollutants which are then removed by professional carpet cleaning. As long as a regular cleaning schedule is maintained, carpet provides much better indoor air quality than hardwood.